Ask Your Library
IN-PERSON ONE-ON-ONE ENGLISH CONVERSATION (CENTREVILLE REGIONAL LIBRARY)
Practice your English in a one-on-one conversation in-person with a library volunteer. Basic English language skills are necessary to participate. Adults.
Students may register for one session a week.
Related LibGuide: English Language Learning by Fairfax County Public Library (Admin)
One-on-One English Conversation Rules
- All one-on-one sessions are on a first-come, first served basis.
- To find out who your tutor is, please go to the information desk and ask a staff member.
- Registration opens up 1 week before each session. Staff cannot register students early.
- Staff cannot register students for a specific volunteer. Staff cannot guarantee specific volunteer availability.
- Volunteer information is confidential. Library staff cannot disclose a volunteer’s personal information, contact information, or when they are scheduled at the library.
- Please only register for one session per week. If you are scheduled for more than one session week, staff reserve the right to cancel one of your sessions.