Ask Your Library
CANCELED - VITA Tax Assistance
IRS-certified volunteers help taxpayers who earned up to $55K. Adults.
Please bring the following items:
- Photo ID foryou and your spouse if filing jointly.
- Note: Everyone must bring a Social Security card or ITIN letter for all family members, including returning customers
- All income statements: W-2, W-2G & 1099, etc.
- Voided check for direct deposit
- Expense documents: dependent care, education-related expenses, home mortgage iterest payments, etc.
- Forms 1095-A from the Marketplace for those claiming the Premium Tax Credit
- Thursday, March 19, 2020
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Library Branch:
- Chantilly Regional Library
- Tax Help