Ask Your Library
Indie Author Week: Let's Talk About History!
November 7 is Indie Author Day, but we are celebrating all week!
Is reading or writing about history your go-to? This virtual presentation will pique your interest. Meet our panel of local history writers as they discuss their books and journey as writers. An invitation to join this event will be emailed the morning of November 5. Adults. (R)
- Arthur J. Amchan, author of The Peaceniks: The Thankless Job of trying to Keep America out of War
- César Brioso, author of Havana Hardball: Spring Training
- Jim Johnston, author of Murder, Inc.
- Mary Buckingham Lipsey, author of Almost Forgotten Women: Yesterday's Headliners
- Edward P. Moser, author of The White House's Unruly Neighborhood: Crime, Scandal and Intrigue in the History of Lafayette Square
- Denny Stokes, author of Letters to Don