Ask Your Library
Indie Author Week: Let's Talk About Children's Books!
November 7 is Indie Author Day, but we are celebrating all week!
Always searching for or dreaming up books for kids under the age of 12? Then don't miss this virtual presentation! Meet our panel of local children's book writers as they discuss their books and journey as writers. An invitation to join this event will be emailed on November 5. Adults. (R)
- Michelle Gidaspova, author of One Big Family
- Beverly Harris, author of Zoe-Marie Wait and See
- Carol Mitchell, author of Chee Chee Makes Music
- Kristi Guillory Reid, author of Harper Counts Her Blessings
- Monica Phoebe Stoltzfus, author of The Ripple
- Danielle Thompson (formerly Thompson-Ochoa), author of Elsa and the Motmot
- Charlotte Yakovleff