Ask Your Library
Park Authority Hiring for Summer Camps
Rec-PAC is hiring to fill more than 200 positions for its six-week summer camp program. Rec-PAC, affiliated with the Fairfax County Park Authority, is hosting a series of six virtual information sessions for job seekers interested in working as a camp counselor or camp director.
These live, interactive open hires will take place virtually via Microsoft Teams. Each event will begin with a 30-minute question-and-answer period and an overview of available positions.
The Park Authority offers competitive pay starting at $11.43 for camp counselors and $13.06 for camp directors. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and must have or be willing to obtain CPR and first aid certifications. Training for these positions is provided.
- Wednesday, April 7, 6 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., interviews following.
- Saturday, April 24, 11 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., interviews following.
- Wednesday, May 5, 11 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., interviews following.
- Wednesday, May 19, 6 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., interviews following.
- Wednesday, June 2, 11 a.m. -11:30 a.m. interviews following.
- Saturday, April 24, 2021 Show more dates
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Information Technology Development and Programming