Ask Your Library
Foster Care & Adoption Information Event
Please join us for this Foster Care and Adoption awareness and information event. The need for foster and adoptive families is growing rapidly. This session will provide plenty of opportunities for questions as well as the following:
· What is Foster Care and What is Adoption?
· What are the Current Statistics?
· Who are the Children Who Wait for Families?
Learn about some of the children who are waiting for families in our photo gallery.
- Monday, May 16, 2022
- 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Centreville Meeting Room 1, Centreville Meeting Room 2
- Library Branch:
- Centreville Regional Library