Ask Your Library
Let's Talk About Biographies and Memoirs!
We're celebrating Indie Author Day all week!
Have an intriguing life story that you want to share with others? Meet our panel of local biography and memoir authors as they discuss their books and journey as writers.
Register for our other author presentations!
- Sufiya Abdur-Rahman, author of Heir to the Crescent Moon
- Asma, author of Where is Freedom?
- Samuel Moore-Sobel, author of Can You See My Scars?
- Judith Mudd-Krijgelmans, author of Flowers for Brother Mudd: One Woman's Path from Jim Crow to Career Diplomat
- Michelle Layer Rahal, author of Straining Forward: Minh Phuong Towner's Story
- S.A. Snyder, author of Plant Trees, Carry Sheep: A Woman's Spiritual Journey Among the Sufis of Scotland
What is Indie Author Day?
Indie Author Day is an annual event that brings libraries and readers together to celebrate the achievements of our local and indie writers.
This program is appropriate for ages 18+. Register by clicking on the "Begin Registration" button (below).