Ask Your Library
Let's Talk About Children's Books!
We're celebrating Indie Author Day all week!
Are you interested in reading or writing books for kids under the age of 12? Then don't miss this virtual presentation! Meet our panel of local children's book authors as they discuss their published works and journey as writers.
Register for our other author presentations!
- Beverly Harris, author of The Big Yellow Cat and the Blue Moon
- Diana Karczmarczyk PhD, MPH, MCHES, author of It's GREAT to be YOU! & It's GREAT to be LOVED!
- Janet Macreery, author of A Little Noble
- Kelly A. Miller, CAPP, APPC, author of Jane's Worry Elephant
- Kamakshi Pappu Murti, author of Lalli's Window
WHAT IS INDIE AUTHOR DAY?
Indie Author Day is an annual event that brings libraries and readers together to celebrate the achievements of our local and indie writers.
This program is appropriate for ages 18+. An invitation to join this virtual talk will be sent to participants one day prior to the event. Registration is required to receive the Zoom link. Register by clicking on the "Begin Registration" button (below).