Ask Your Library
Can't get to the DMV? The DMV is coming to you! DMV Connect mobile offices can assist you with:
- Driver’s licenses and ID cards
- Titles and registrations
- DMV Connect can process title transactions but cannot print titles.
- Titles processed by DMV Connect will be mailed to customers.
- License plates
- Driver transcripts
- Disabled parking placards or plates
- Address changes
- Testing and vital records are not available through DMV Connect
- Virginia vital records including birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates
- E-ZPass transponders
- Hunting and fishing licenses
- And much more!
Please visit the DMV appointment selector to make an appointment. Walk-ins will be considered. When you register for an appointment, select "DMV Connect" and choose "Tysons-Pimmit Library" as your location. Registration opens November 3.
For more information please see the DMV website at https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/general/#mobileoperations.asp
- Friday, November 19, 2021
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Tysons-Pimmit Meeting Room 1, Tysons-Pimmit Meeting Room 2
- Library Branch:
- Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library