Ask Your Library
George Mason MGTA Spring classes
Spring classes at GMU Mason Game & Technology Academy:
At the Fairfax George Mason campus:
- Intro to Python (ages 12 and up)
At the Manassas George Mason campus:
- Intro to 3D Modeling with Blender (ages 12 and up)
- Game Programming with Unity and C# (ages 12 and up)
- Roblox Game Development (ages 9 and up)
The spots for these classes are limited and registration will fill quickly.
Dates for Spring 2022 classes: March 5, 12, 19, 26, April 2, 9, 23
(No class on April 16 - Easter weekend)
Classes will run from 10AM to 2PM, with a 45 minute break for lunch, and a 15 minute snack/social time. Students will need to provide their own lunch.
Click HERE to visit our registration page.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com
- Saturday, March 12, 2022 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Engineering Information Technology Development and Programming Information Technology Networking Information Technology Systems