Ask Your Library
Sherwood Community Health Fair
Join us for the Sherwood Community Health Fair June 11 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sherwood Regional Library is hosting the fair and offering children’s activities outdoors in its parking lot. The Friends of Sherwood Regional Library will be giving away books to children who visit the fair!
- Get information about SNAP, Medicaid, the Medical Care for Children Partnership program (MCCP), and other services.
- Have your child’s car seat checked for safety by the Fairfax County Police Department.
- Get your blood pressure checked by the Fairfax County Fire Department.
- Learn about WIC benefits , maternal health, school immunizations and more.
- Get a DermaView facial screening from Inova Well to check for UV damage and learn healthy skin care techniques.
Stop by for more information from:
- Fairfax Area Agency on Aging
- Fairfax County Park Authority
- Fairfax County Department of Family Services
- Mt. Vernon @ Home
- Mt. Vernon Farmer’s Market
- Opportunity Neighborhood Mount Vernon
Related LibGuide: Health and Medicine by Fairfax County Public Library (FCPL)