Ask Your Library
Read Global: The Removed
Travel the world from your couch every month with the Read Global Book Group! It's Native American Heritage Month so we'll stay in the U.S. with a Cherokee family in The Removed by Brandon Hobson. Adults. Please register.
Next month: His Only Wife by Peace A. Medie
Can't make it? Want to explore more? Take a look at the attached documents for resources on exploring the novel and some media recommendations from the George Mason University Native American and Indigenous Alliance.
Related LibGuide: Find Your Next Book by Fairfax County Public Library (Admin)
- Monday, November 14, 2022 Show more dates
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Library Branch:
- Virtual Event
- Book Discussion Virtual Program
Getting the book: We usually keep a couple of copies at the George Mason Regional Library Circulation Desk. Stop by or get in touch.
- The link to the meeting will be emailed to you several hours before the event. If you don't receive the link or if you have any questions, please email Sarah[dot]Souther[at]fairfaxcounty.gov at George Mason Regional Library.
- Please log on 5 minutes before the event so we can get started on time.
- Virtual meeting tips: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200941109-Attendee-controls-in-a-meeting
Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request. Call 703-703-256-3800 or TTY 703-324-8365.