Ask Your Library
Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Workshop at Oakton Library
In this workshop, proper support and guidance will be provided to create a sustainable healthy lifestyle routine. The workshop will be conducted by certified health and wellness coaches Bina Patel and Rupa Shah.
Key Highlights of the program:
- Healthy lifestyle plan to include guidance on nutrition, sleep, exercise, and yoga, etc.
- Commitment to sustainable self-care routine
- Take charge of your life by feeling confident and independent
- Increased level of fitness to boost immunity and overall better health
What will you get?
- 2 Saturday sessions September 10th & 17th: 60 minutes presentation on Healthy Lifestyle; 15 minutes of Yoga & meditation; Q & A
- Resources to be provided upon request
Adults, Older Adults. This is a Hybrid program. Attendance can be in-person at the Oakton library or remotely on Zoom. Registration is required for each session. Those who will be attending online will receive a Zoom invitation a few days before each session's scheduled date.
Related LibGuide: Health and Medicine by Fairfax County Public Library (Admin)
- Saturday, September 17, 2022
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Oakton Meeting Room 1, Oakton Meeting Room 2
- Library Branch:
- Oakton Library
- Health & Wellness
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.